R-44: 4-csatornás hordozható hangrögzítő
Kompakt 4-csatornás hangrögzítő
Weighing in at just less than 3 lbs including batteries makes the R-44 a perfect high quality recording solution for videographers, musicians, teachers, and sound designers to take anywhere.
Pro quality four channels recordings to large capacity SDHC cards.
The R-44 is designed for professional use within a very conveniently sized package. Capture up to 4 channels of uncompressed audio with selectable bit depths (16-bit or 24-bit) and sampling frequencies(44.1kHz/48kHz/88.2kHz/96kHz). R-44 employs SD cards or large capacity SDHC cards as the recording media. No moving parts enables the most silent and reliable operation possible.
Built-in stereo microphones and monitor speakers
Although the R-44 is compact, all the necessary functions are included. Built-in high quality microphones and speakers make recording and monitoring without external devices possible.
- 3-Band EQ: 3-band parametric EQ ; allows precise equalization with high/low shelving and peaking
- 6-Band Graphic EQ: 6 point frequency band equalization; ideal for recording
- Noise Gate: Minimizes noise during low audio levels, cuts low frequency noise
- Enhancer: Cleary defines and enhances sound; good for dialogue
- Comp & DeEsser: Cuts hissing, smoothens the sound, makes audio level uniform
- MS Mic Mixing: Generates stereo mix with specified spread from inputs of Mid-Side Microphones
* Effects are not available while sample rate is set to 192kHz
Built-in limiter, low-cut filter and studio class effects
An on-board limiter helps suppress sudden peaks in sound from an input source. A low-cut filter is included to help prevent things like wind noise or mic handling noise. Studio class effects such as 3-Band EQ, 6-Band GEQ, Enhancer or DeEsser can be used as tools to greatly improve audio quality. Effects can be applied while recording or simply for monitoring/playback.
Pre-Record function ensures you never miss that important moment again
The Pre-Record function buffers input signals for a user-definable amount of time. When the REC button is pressed, the material from the previous few seconds (selectable) is included. This also helps reduce sound bites at the beginning of a recording by not having to start the recorder too early.
Combo type analog jacks and digital output enables connection with a variety of devices
The combo input jacks (4) supports the connection of both XLR and 1/4 inch plugs. XLR inputs are equipped with phantom power. Eleven steps of input sensitivity enable the connection of various devices with a variety of inputs levels from microphones to musical instruments. High quality analog circuitry in the preamp ensures superior recording results
High-contrast Organic LED display and operation-oriented user interface
The high contrast, high response organic LED screen, viewable from wide angles ensures fluid operation in field recording situations. The high response of level meters makes precise level adjustments possible. All the necessary switches and knobs are located on the top and front panels. Self-lit buttons on all the key controls enable clear-cut recording operations.
Capture eight channels by linking two units
The Control Sync terminal enables synchronized operation of 2 units. Control the second unit from the master by simply connecting two with a stereo mini cable. The master unit can remotely control REC standby, REC start and REC stop of the slave unit. This function enables 8-channel recording in a compact space and at an affordable price.
Link to computer via high speed USB
The R-44 storage can be mounted on computers with a simple USB 2.0 connection. It is seen as an USB storage device on any computer. You can copy data back and forth with a simple drag & drop operation.
Four hours of recording with four AA batteries
The R-44 can be operated with 3 types of power: AC adapter and AA batteries. Four hours* of operation is possible with NiMH or alkaline batteries.
* at 16-bit/44.1kHz stereo. No phantom power and pre-record disabled.
- Recorder Section
- Data Type
- Format : WAV/BWF
- Sampling Bit Rate
- Sampling Frequency
- 44.1kHz/48kHz/88.2kHz/96kHz/192kHz (Limited to Stereo x 1 at 192kHz) * 16 or 24-bit sampling rate can be selected with any frequency
- Recording Media
- SDHC / SD memory card (compatible with 64 MB - 32 GB)
- Recording Time using 8 GB SDHC card
- 16 bit/44.1kHz : 755 minutes (Stereo), 377 minutes (4ch)
16 bit/48kHz : 694 minutes (Stereo), 347 minutes (4ch)
24 bit/48kHz : 462 minutes (Stereo), 231 minutes (4ch)
24 bit/96kHz : 231 minutes (Stereo), 115 minutes (4ch)
24 bit/192kHz : 115 minutes (Stereo)
* Recording times are approximate. Actual results may vary somewhat.
* If more than one recorded file exists, the total recordable time will be less than listed.
- Input and Output
- Analog Input
- Ch 1 - 4 : XLR/TRS Combo type, XLR type (phantom powered)
- Analog Output
- Ch 1 - 4 : XLR/TRS Combo type, XLR type (phantom powered)
- Digital In/Out
- RCA Pin type (IEC 60958-3)
- Input Impedance
- XLR: 4k ohms or greater (balanced), TRS: 6k ohms or greater (balanced)
- Nominal Input Level
- 11 steps : -56, -50, -44, -38, -32, -26, -20, -14, -8, -2, +4 (Input Level Knob : Center)
- Maximum Input
- +24 dBu (Input Sens Knob: +4 dBu)
- Output Impedance
- Line Output : 600 ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance
- Line : 4k ohms or greater
- Output Level
- Line Output : -20 dBu (fixed)
- Total Harmonic Distortion + Noise
- Line Output : 0.02 % (Input Sens : +4 dBu)
- Noise Level
- Line Output : -100 dBu (Input Sens : +4 dBu, Input Level : Center)
- Residual Noise Level
- Line Output : -103 dBu (Input Sens : +4 dBu, Input Level : Minimum)
- Frequency Response
- 20Hz - 40kHz(0/-3 dB)
- Dynamic Range
- AD : 100 dB
- Phantom Power
- 48 V + or - 4 V, 8 mA per 1 channel (20 mA or less in all channels)
- Other Terminals
- USB Port
- Mini-B Type Connecter
- Control Sync Jack
- Stereo Mini Type Jack
- 128 x 64 dot organic LED
- Power Supply
- AC adaptor (PSB-1U), AA type battery x 4 (Alkaline or NiMH)
- Current Draw
- 1.2 A
- System Requirements
- Microsoft® Windows® Vista®/XP/2000, Mac OS X 10.2 or later
- Size and Weight
- 157 mm
- 6-3/16 inches
- 183 mm
- 7-1/4 inches
- 61 mm
- 2-7/16 inches
- 1.3 KG including batteries
- 2 lbs 14 oz including batteries
- *The specifications are subject to change without notice.
Black Dog Productions
Blackdog Productions employs three battery powered R-44 Audio Field Recorder to capture audio during the production and shooting of reality TV show "The Greenest House". Részletek
Ha bármilyen felhasználói kérdése merülne fel eszközével (R-44) kapcsolatban, kérjük forduljon szakértőinkhez telefonon vagy e-mailben.Dokumentumok